[Haskell-cafe] Use of Data.Generics.everywhere'

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:32:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm looking into SYB, and I'm trying to find examples where people
have used everywhere' (note: not everywhere, but with a \prime) -
unfortunately I can't find any. I've tried Google Code Search, and it
comes up with one rather trivial example which could equally have been
everywhere. The original SYB paper doesn't give an example of
everywhere' in use.

So is everywhere' useful for anything? Has anyone used everywhere' in practice?

Thanks

Neil