[Haskell-cafe] HDBC or HSQL

Thomas Hartman thomas.hartman at db.com
Thu Jul 26 12:33:57 EDT 2007

I think we got this to work. We had to connect to MS SQL Server via odbc.

"Geoffrey Zhu" <zyzhu2000 at gmail.com>
Sent by: haskell-cafe-bounces at haskell.org
07/25/2007 06:11 PM

cc
haskell-cafe at haskell.org
Subject
Re: [Haskell-cafe] HDBC or HSQL

Hi,

> I use HSQL with PostgreSQL bindings. It works great and I found it very
easy
> to use.
>
> --
> Rich

I don't mean to hijack the thread. Does anyone have experience in
using either HDBC or HSQL with Microsoft SQL server?

Thanks,
cg

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.