[Haskell-cafe] GHC 6.6.1: Where is Graphics.SOE ?

Dmitri O.Kondratiev dokondr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:53:16 EDT 2007

Thanks!

I just tried a new pre-built version (http://haskell.org/gtk2hs

> /gtk2hs-0.9.11.3.exe) and at least this simple prog. works in GHCi:

module GWindow where
import Graphics.SOE.Gtk

main() =
    runGraphics (
                 do w <- openWindow "Graphics Test" (300, 300)
                    drawInWindow w (text (100, 200) "Hello Graphics World")
                    k <- getKey w
                    closeWindow w
                )

(With gtk2hs-0.9.11.exe in GHCi this trivial program hangs.)

I am happy now and hope that more complex programs will work in new version
as well :)
Thanks again!

Dima