[Haskell-cafe] Haskell shootout game

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Jul 16 11:48:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

a similar variation of the idea can be found on
http://infon.dividuum.de
A nice feature o this game is that you can upload the (lua) code while
the game is running, so the rounds tend to be quite long (~1h maybe) and
the people can adjust their AI constantly.

It was very popular at the last two GPN conferences in Karlsruhe.

Greetings,
Joachim