[Haskell-cafe] Type system madness

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 13 14:52:01 EDT 2007

Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:

> By the way Andrew, have you noticed that you're generating 50% of the
> traffic on this list? Perhaps we can work a bit more on improving the
> signal/noise ratio. My inbox can only take so much of this... ;)

o_O

My God... even the Haskell mailing list is complaining I talk about
Haskell too much... That's *advanced*!

(Everybody in the main forum I inhabit has now taken to auto-deleting
any post that mentions the word "Haskell". Except for Mr C++, who seems
to seek out such threads so he can tell me how superior C++ is to
Haskell...)

Oh well, the problem is easily fixed... *sigh*