[Haskell-cafe] Clearly, Haskell is ill-founded

Stephen Forrest stephen.forrest at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 03:18:32 EDT 2007

On 7/9/07, Daniel McAllansmith <dm... at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wouldn't want to comment on the validity of his claim, maybe he's wrong, or
> maybe he's... well, anyway... what I will say is I got a chuckle out of
> the 'Citations' that Amazon lists.

As amusing as that thought is, it seems that this is regrettably an
error on Amazon's part.  After looking at the actual page images where
the alleged citations occur, there is nowhere any mention of this
book.  (How could there be?  It was just published.)

It looks like Amazon's citation database is mistakenly using the index
for the book _Beating Depression_ by John Rush (Toronto: John Wiley &
Sons, Canada Ltd., 1983).

Steve