[Haskell-cafe] update on SoC projects?

Kenn Knowles kenn at kenn.frap.net
Fri Jul 6 12:04:15 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 04:30:36PM +0100, Claus Reinke wrote:
> there still seem to be only three entries for status reports (of 9 projects)
> on that page. have the other projects been abandoned?

The updating of Hat hasn't been abandoned, and I just added an update.  Sorry
about the delay; I've been too busy for mailing lists and blogging!

Anyone particularly interested in this project is invited to chat (I'm kenn in
#haskell on chat.freenode.net) or email me about examples or issues.

:-)

- Kenn