[Haskell-cafe] update on SoC projects?

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Fri Jul 6 11:30:36 EDT 2007

there still seem to be only three entries for status reports (of 9 projects)
on that page. have the other projects been abandoned?

since the existing reports are fairly terse, it isn't always easy
to guess what is going on (eg, why would parts of hackage web
depend on things like debian, sdl, x11, opengl? i hope the result
will not be platform-limited?).

still curious,
claus