[Haskell-cafe] Fractional sqrt

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Mon Jan 22 09:32:20 EST 2007

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, Yitzchak Gale wrote:

> I wrote:
> > > Wow, nice. Now - how was I supposed to have found that?
>
> Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
> > Perhaps one of you can add this to the libraries-and-tools page?
> http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools/
>
> I added a new page for the Numeric Quest library,
> and added it to the Mathematics category.
> (Should it be in any other category?)
> I also updated the references to Numeric Quest
> on the Mathematics and Physics page.

Great work! However I would not throw away the links to the Internet
archive because the pages stored there link to the original HTML pages
which are lost. It's cumbersome to navigate through the archived pages.
The Darcs repository at cvs.haskell.org is no official update by Jan
Skibinski - I set up that repository to simplify further development.

I added the keyword "continued fractions" to the Wiki page so the module
can be discovered by other people.