[Haskell-cafe] Looking for documentation on Control.Parallel.Strategies

Pepe Iborra mnislaih at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 17:46:12 EST 2007

There is also an excellent paper in tutorial style which imho is very
useful to understand the interaction of lazyness with the
Control.Parallel.Strategies combinators:

"Algorithm + Strategy = Parallelism"
Philip W. Trinder, Kevin Hammond, Hans-Wolfgang Loidl, and Simon L.
Peyton Jones. Journal of Functional Programming, 8(1), Jan 1998.
http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~dsg/gph/papers/abstracts/strategies.html