[Haskell-cafe] Looking for documentation on Control.Parallel.Strategies

Jefferson Heard jeff at renci.org
Fri Feb 16 16:44:00 EST 2007

That's MUCH better, thanks.  That's not what's directly available from
haskell.org.  It still doesn't give anything more general about using the
combinators in actual programs, you know, like examples, but it's at least
some clear documentation as to what each strategy does.

Maybe one day, when I have a parallel program actually working, I could
document that...