[Haskell-cafe] SoC: Port Haddock to use GHC

David Waern davve at dtek.chalmers.se
Fri Feb 16 07:18:32 EST 2007

Hi!

I'm working on a Cabal patch that makes it easier to use. The
compilerPath error is due to this - a change I made to Cabal that
haddock.ghc relies on, which hasn't been applied yet.

The DocOptions thing was due to the repo being out of sync with my
home repo, I've fixed that now. Thanks for letting me know about it.
I'll try to be more careful about the repo in the future now when I
know people are actually downloading it.

Maybe it's best if we move these type of questions to haskell-
doc at haskell.org

/David