[Haskell-cafe] Summer of Code

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 06:35:09 EST 2007

Hello Bryan,

Tuesday, February 13, 2007, 2:24:21 AM, you wrote:

> I am wondering if there are any Summer of Code projects that I would
> be able to do for the Haskell community.

of 9 projects started last year, only 1 or 2 was successful. so i
think that retaking one of projects selected last year may be a good
idea

to Donald: afair, you was written some report about this SoC. can you
please explain status quo of projects started last year? is it
possible to restart unsuccessful ones again?

to all: i think, now it's the good time to start thinking about
projects we need. last year one-week schedule was too fast

i'm completely agree with Donald in that last year some participants was
Haskell novices and this paid project was the first program they ever
tried to write in Haskell :)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com