[Haskell-cafe] Lambada and connecting Haskell to a Weblogic server

Neil Bartlett neil at integility.com
Sun Feb 11 07:40:45 EST 2007

Joel,

Implementing Java RMI in Haskell sounds like a nightmare. Why not use
HTTP? You could easily write a wrapper Servlet that speaks XML or
JSON over HTTP, and deploy that to the Weblogic server. Unless you
don't have permission to deploy anything to that server for whatever
reason.

Alternatively, how about AMQP ;-)

Regards
Neil