[Haskell-cafe] Lambada and connecting Haskell to a Weblogic server

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 20:50:21 EST 2007

Folks,

Where can I find Lambada these days and would it be of any use to me
in trying to connect to a Weblogic server?

To make the long story short, my broker's Java software connects to a
remote Weblogic server and I would like to do the same. I suppose
this would require me to implement Java RMI in Haskell which is non-
trivial.

I wonder if it would be easier for me to implement a Java server that
talks to Weblogic and then connect to that server. What do you think?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/