[Haskell-cafe] External Core

Aaron Tomb atomb at soe.ucsc.edu
Tue Feb 6 19:52:01 EST 2007

I am still working on it. Some external events have slowed me down a
little (research, classes, appendicitis), and it has involved more
changes to the innards of GHC than anticipated, but it is still
moving along. If you can wait a little while, it should be possible
to use GHC.

A slight extension of what I'm doing, which would probably be very
useful, would be to export functions for working with external core
from the GHC API.

Aaron