[Haskell-cafe] Let's welcome the Ruby hackers!

Martin DeMello martindemello at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 10:59:09 EST 2007

On 2/1/07, Donald Bruce Stewart <dons at cse.unsw.edu.au> wrote:

> So a big hello to any Ruby/Rails hackers lurking out there!
> Free lambdas for all if you drop by #haskell...

I came to Haskell from Ruby the first time around, but didn't have
anything real to write in it so I lost steam somewhat. This time I'm
here following the parser combinator trail, so hopefully it'll stick
:)

martin

p.s.  Is there a collection of parsec parsers for various languages
maintained anywhere? I hunted around but didn't find anything.