[Haskell-cafe] Re: Wikipedia on first-class object

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 14:15:17 EST 2007

Hello Tim,

Saturday, December 29, 2007, 10:07:15 PM, you wrote:

>> ok, please compute 2^2^30 before continuing discussion. it seems that

> Well, that's why I recommended the Dennett essay. The difference
> between "I'm too bored" and "I can't" is actually an interesting
> philosophical question, and people have written about it in detail
> before.

oh, Dennett isn't only source of wisdom. i proposed you this task
because i've my own understanding of it. as i've said in other letter,
both computers and humans may be described using mathematics and
therefore equivalent - as far as we say about theoretical immortal
man and Turing machine

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com