[Haskell-cafe] Wikipedia on first-class object

Cristian Baboi cristi at ot.onrc.ro
Thu Dec 27 10:57:10 EST 2007

Good to know. I intended to use Haskell for algorithms, but it seems it is
not so good at them.

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:52:19 +0200, Jonathan Cast
<jonathanccast at fastmail.fm> wrote:

>>> Any language can be emulated on pebbles; unlike most languages,
>>> Haskell can be compiled directly to them.
>>>
>>> jcc
>>
>> I know, and in this case one doesn't need IO.
>> The result is a nice collection of asorted pebbles.
>
> Which is why Haskell treats IO as a domain specific language.
>
> jcc

________ Information from NOD32 ________
This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System for Linux Mail Servers.
  part000.txt - is OK
http://www.eset.com