[Haskell-cafe] Is StateT what I need?

Andre Nathan andre at digirati.com.br
Mon Dec 17 18:22:14 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 17:33 -0200, Andre Nathan wrote:
> Hello (Newbie question ahead :)

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions. The code is much cleaner now
(not to mention it works :)

This is the first non-tutorial program I'm writing and all this monad
stuff is easier than I thought it would be. I think newbies like me tend
to get scared after reading all those monad tutorials and maybe give up
before actually trying to use them, and don't realize they're more
like... I don't know... warm fuzzy things? ;)

[I'm talking about my own experience here... I've given up many times
while trying to learn all this, but at least this time it seems to be
working better.]

Thanks again,
Andre