[Haskell-cafe] New slogan for haskell.org

Marc A. Ziegert coeus at gmx.de
Wed Dec 12 00:41:54 EST 2007

i did just read the haskell description from galois [1]. i like
 1) "...enabling much higher coding efficiency, in addition to formalisms that greatly ease verification."
 2) "All programming languages suffer from a semantic gap:..."

maybe we could compose sth similar to 1) to introduce static typed functional programming, and to 2) to introduce some strange new buzzwords coming with haskell.
i'm sure, there will be no problem in using scary words, iff we introduce them as easy-to-handle master solutions to all incurable programming diseases. ;)

...imho the present slogan [2] is not that bad, too.

- marc

[1] <http://www.galois.com/methods.php>
[2] <http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/?title=Haskell&oldid=17367>