[Haskell-cafe] Haskell on the Playstation 3? :-)

Radosław Grzanka radoslawg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 18:19:25 EDT 2007

> It would be a very cool project to show that Haskell could run on such a
> platform, making it easier to take advance of its awesome power J

It's funny. But 5 minutes ago I was thinking: did anyone compiled
haskell application for Palm (m68k and/or Arm) that runs on Palm OS? I
can literally quote you: "It would be a very cool project to show that
Haskell could run on such a platform". Ofcourse this is completly
other way around in terms of power and memory. :)

But anyway, did anyone do it?

Cheers,
  Radek.

--