[Haskell-cafe] Ideas

Philippa Cowderoy flippa at flippac.org
Sat Aug 25 17:51:13 EDT 2007

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007, Andrew Coppin wrote:

> Would be nice if I could build something in Haskell that overcomes these.
> OTOH, does Haskell have any way to talk to the audio hardware?

It would definitely be nice if someone wrote a binding to the VST SDK or a
wrapper for it. Unfortunately I suspect it's too windows-specific for most
of those on the list, and there isn't a sufficiently good portable and
widely-used/available alternative.

flippa at flippac.org

"The reason for this is simple yet profound. Equations of the form
x = x are completely useless. All interesting equations are of the
form x = y." -- John C. Baez