[Haskell-cafe] Ideas

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Sat Aug 25 15:41:27 EDT 2007

I tried vital, and at first sight it is very nice, but they only support a
very limited subset of Haskell, perform no type checking at all, don't
support the indent rule, etc... Anyway it is an amazing piece of work.

Regarding your question about visual programming, GEM Cutter from the Open
Quark Framework is also nice. http://labs.businessobjects.com/cal. But they
also wrote their own Haskell98 (with some Hugs extension) compiler in...
Java.

Cheers,
Peter Verswyvelen