[Haskell-cafe] Erlang VM in Haskell

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Thu Aug 16 09:00:58 EDT 2007

I think Haskell is the right language to nail down the semantics of Erlang
and to prototype an implementation.
For performance, I think Haskell is probably not the right language, because
you need high performing low level code.
This isn't impossible in Haskell, but the implementations are not geared
towards that.