[Haskell-cafe] arrow question HXT related

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Sat Aug 11 07:30:56 EDT 2007

On Sat, Aug 11, 2007 at 11:50:19AM +0200, Andrea Rossato wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think this is just a stupid arrow question. Still I cannot find
> where my mistake is located.

well, it was not an arrow problem but a HXT problem. This new version
of tryMe2 does work as expected:

tryMe2 = runLA arrow []
    where arrow = constA xml >>> xread
                  >>> listA (
                             deep (hasName "elem")

                             (deep (hasName "sub") >>> withDefault (getChildren >>> getText) "ciao")
                             &&&
                             (deep (hasName "risub") >>> getChildren >>> getText)
                            )

Sorry for the noise.

Andrea