[Haskell-cafe] Is there a best *nix or BSD distro for Haskell hacking?

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 10:09:56 EDT 2007

Hi David,

At the risk of getting into an OS war, its perfectly feasible to
develop Haskell on Windows. Some Haskell applications are only
available for Windows (WinHugs mainly), but you are likely to have a
less bumpy ride compiling GHC if you aren't on Windows.

Pick what you want, Gentoo and Debian are both quite well supported for Haskell.