[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell web forum

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 11:15:26 EDT 2006

On 21/09/06, Misha Aizatulin <avatar at hot.ee> wrote:
>   My concern about introducing a web forum would be that it is yet
> another place I have to search every time I need information (besides
> the haskell report, compiler docs and tracker, 2 wikis and the mailing
> lists :)

So let's have a single unified search box. This is what was done on
wordpress.org -- a single glorified interface searched the wiki,
support forums and bug tracker. Everything's currently hosted by the
umbrella domain name haskell.org, so all the information's at least
theoretically in the same place, so getting the various tools
interoperating with one another shouldn't be impossible.

+1 for the introduction of forums.

-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com