[Haskell-cafe] Problems interpreting

Carajillu crespi.albert at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 08:35:47 EDT 2006

Finally I took Andrea's solution "check_elem (x:xs) = if x == e then (l2 ++
xs) else [x] ++ check_elem xs"
I think it's easy to understand for me ( in my noob level), than the
recursive one.
I'm testing it and it's working really well. The other solutions are a
little complicated for me, but I'm still trying to undestand them.
Thanks!