[Haskell-cafe] Wiki page for rewrite rules tips, types and tricks

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 20 03:50:40 EST 2006

Don

| After suggesting solutions based on rewrite rules to three different
| questions this week, I though maybe we better have a wiki page on using
| rewrite rules for non-traditional ad-hoc tricks.
|
|     http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Playing_by_the_rules

Great stuff.  Would it be possible to combine it with
        http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/GHC/Using_Rules
which is linked from
        http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/GHC

It seems a pity to have two pages with the same purpose!   (Mind you, obviously the former is not easily findable.  Perhaps we could improve that?)

Simon