[Haskell-cafe] Moving from Hugs to GHC and getting an error

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 11:12:42 EST 2006

> type SOA        = Rec (properties :: PropList, time :: Time,
>                         world :: World)

This type definition does not make use of standard Haskell records, I
suspect this is making use of Trex, although I don't know any of Trex.
I would have expected standard Haskell to look like:

type SOA = Rec {properties :: PropList, time :: Time, world :: World}

i.e. using {} instead of ().

Once thats changed, I'm not sure what other Trex features you might
have used in your program.

Thanks

Neil