[Haskell-cafe] Sending Ctrl-C under Windows

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 13:48:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

I want to send Ctrl-C to a process opened by runInteractiveCommand,
under Windows.

I have found System.Posix.Signals, but on Windows none of those methods exist.

For further information, the processes I want to send Ctrl-C to are
ghci and hugs, so doing something like terminateProcess isn't what i
want, because I don't want the process to be terminated, just the
current computation. If there is another way to programmatically
terminate the computation started by hugs/ghci (but not the process)
via runInteractiveCommand, that would be great too.

Thanks

Neil