[Haskell-cafe] Windows Haskell GUI

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 21:31:12 EDT 2006

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:56:49 +0900, Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at gmail.com>
wrote:
> I want to develop a GUI using Haskell on Windows. As far as I can tell
> the options for a reasonably high level GUI toolkit are:
>
> * wxHaskell
> * Gtk2Hs
>
> Unfortunately I cannot find released packages for GHC 6.4.2 for either
> of them - Gtk supports only 6.4.1 and wx supports only 6.4.0.

I'm already proviedding my modified version of wxHaskell released
packages for GHC 6.4.2 on my project's page. Because, it seems
that developping wxHaskell is stopped, and I'm not wxHaskell's
developper now.

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/2006-June/018043.html
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=168626

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    capella.freemail.ne.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/