[Haskell-cafe] EclipseFP (Haskell IDE) 0.10.0 released

Keegan McAllister keegan at caltech.edu
Tue Jul 4 00:03:58 EDT 2006

I have managed to call Haskell from Java on Linux -- I had to manually
invoke gcc for the linking step because ghc won't output a shared
object.  It was very ugly indeed, but I can show you what I did if it
will help.

jvm-bridge also seems more developed now than when I was doing this, so
maybe that's easier.

keegan