[Haskell-cafe] graphics on mac os x

jeff p mutjida at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:19:26 EST 2006

Hello,

  I am running ghc 6.4.1 on mac os X (10.4.5). Can anyone give me some
pointers for getting graphics functionality?

I have tried wxhaskell, but it gives me the error

HelloWorld.hs:4:0:
    Failed to load interface for `Graphics.UI.WX':
        Bad interface file: /usr/local/wxhaskell/lib/imports/Graphics/UI/WX.hi
            mismatched interface file versions: expected 6041, found 6040

when I try to compile the HelloWorld.hs program following the mac os x
instructions.

I have also tried to run Graphics.HGL in X11, but I get the error:

(dlopen(libX11.dylib, 10): image not found)

when I try to run the obligatory "Hello World" program from inside ghci.

Are there other high/medium level graphics options for haskell on macs?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
  Jeff