[Haskell-cafe] does haskell have plist's ?

J. Garrett Morris trevion at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 11:57:19 EST 2006

On 2/4/06, raptor <raptor at tvskat.net> wrote:
> does Haskell have a property lists. Like Lisp ?
> any pointer to examples ?

Not built in to the language.  It's not hard to get the same
functionality though - I've attached a module that takes a (not
tremendously elegant) approach to the same thing, though.  You'll have
to store PLists explicitly, though, and this requires GHC.

We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.