[Haskell-cafe] Is there a printable copy of the (GHC) library references anywhere?

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 17:41:48 EST 2006

On 27/12/06, Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at gmail.com> wrote:
> If someone wrote a tour of Data.List/Data.Maybe as well as a few
> common functions out of Control.Monad that would probably make a nice
> companion to a tour of the prelude.

Maybe: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Haskell/Hierarchical_libraries/Maybe
Lists: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Haskell/List_processing (written
from a complete beginners POV, perhaps we need a more summary-like
article that involves Cale's fold diagrams).

For anything more complex (Maps, Arrays), it becomes impractical to
write a 'tour of the library' without duplicating the Haddock docs.
However, an introduction to Control.Monad à la the 'Monad
implementation' section in All About Monads would make a nice chapter
in the wikibook.

-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com