[Haskell-cafe] I'd like start with Haskell, but...

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sat Dec 16 18:27:42 EST 2006

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 16.12.2006, 20:23 +0100 schrieb Duncan Coutts:
> I don't actually know of anyone using one of the GUI libs in combination
> with one of the DB libs. It's an obvious thing to do but you'll not find
> a lot of pre-existing examples or infrastructure to help you.

Just for the record, half a year ago I wrote a Gtk-MySQL-Frontend in
Haskell, to manage the student’s exercise points, get statistics and
send out rankings by e-mail. It wasn’t really stable for me back then,
but I was a beginner in Haskell. So now you know one :-)

Greetings,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner