[Haskell-cafe] Aim Of Haskell

Dougal Stanton ithika at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:31:42 EST 2006

Quoth Jason Dagit, nevermore:

> but a research paper is not what "industry" types want to look at when
> they want to know how to write QuickCheck properties (as an example).

This one posed big problems for me when trying to choose an XML parser.
The HaXml research papers are about 3 dramatic API changes away from the
current version or something. There was very little of use in the
documents so I just had to work everything out from the
Haddock-generated data --- something which I may say is remarkably easy
to do when compared to other languages.

D.

--
Dougal Stanton