[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell and .NET

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 07:16:31 EST 2006

The problem with Haskell for .NET is that the produced executables are
usually very slow. Good optimizing compiler like GHC has better chance
to produce code with reasonable performance. The major problem with
YHC is that it still doesn't have strictness analyzer. The consequence
is that the produced .NET code creates lots of unnecessary temporal
objects.

Cheers,
  Krasimir