[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell and .NET

Monique Monteiro monique.louise at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 17:05:18 EST 2006

Hi Justin,

  I've runned a research project about this topic (in fact, it was the
subject of my MSc dissertation).  Please see the Haskell.NET Project
(http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~haskell/haskelldotnet).  We have compiled a
subset of the Haskell language to .NET, but we still don't have an
available release (we don't support the full Haskell prelude yet).
The compiler is an extension to GHC.

  In the future, we intend to provide full interoperability with .NET
in this way.  There are some interesting references in the website
about our compilation strategies.

  If you need further information about the project's status, please
contact Prof. André Santos (alms at cin.ufpe.br) and/or Guilherme Avelino
(gaa at cin.ufpe.br).

Best regards,

Monique Monteiro, MSc