[Haskell-cafe] Type problem with simple takusen code (was: Trivialdatabase access in Haskell)

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:47:03 EST 2006

On 12/12/06, Taral <taralx at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/12/06, Paul Moore <p.f.moore at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can I somehow force PostgreSQL to be disabled? If I need to rebuild to
> > do so (grumble) then how do I uninstall the current version of takusen
> > (it's not in "Add/Remove programs" and "runhaskell Setup.hs" doesn't
> > seem to offer an uninstall option...
>
> There should be a README or INSTALL file in the original tarball that
> explains how to do that. I suspect it is a flag you have to pass to
> "runhaskell Setup.lhs configure".

Should be, but isn't, unfortunately. The Setup.hs file includes some
code defining configPG etc, but there's nothing I can see for the user
control how it works. Maybe something in the cabal infrastructure
handles this, but I've not had time yet to dive into the cabal
documentation on the hope of finding something.

Paul.