[Haskell-cafe] Ninety Nine Haskell Problems

Andrew Wagner wagner.andrew at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 02:07:47 EST 2006

Hello, fellow Haskellers!
jcreigh, from #haskell, has found a great set of exercises to work
through. Check out the new wiki pages indexed at
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/99_Haskell_exercises . These have all
been done in lisp, but of COURSE they can be done at least as well in
Haskell, if not better. This is a great way for relatively new haskell
programmers to contribute something, since most of the problems are
relatively simple. So have at them! The template is already there,
there's existing lisp code, and examples; all you have to do is write
the canonical haskell version. Please follow the instructions for
'reserving' a problem so we're not all duplicating each others' work.
We should be able to knock these problems out in a matter of hours!
Have fun! Andrew