[Haskell-cafe] Writing "Haskell For Dummies Or At Least For People Who Feel Like Dummies When They See The Word 'Monad'"

Kirsten Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 18:20:58 EST 2006

On 12/11/06, ajb at spamcop.net <ajb at spamcop.net> wrote:
> G'day all.
>
> Quoting Kirsten Chevalier <catamorphism at gmail.com>:
>
> > I suppose I should have clarified that I meant a dead-trees book with
> > a real publisher, [...]
>
> Something more like this, then:
>
>     http://phptr.com/perens
>
> Maybe we should come up with an outline and a sample chapter or two, then
> talk to Bruce?

That looks interesting. I'm not sure we fit in, but then, I'm not sure
whether this idea fits in, as such, anywhere. I think there are a few
things to figure out before we get to the point of writing an outline,
but it's a reasonable thing to write in any case.

Cheers,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten Chevalier* chevalier at alum.wellesley.edu *Often in error, never in doubt
"in a recent future, this is past" -- James Keelaghan