[Haskell-cafe] Writing "Haskell For Dummies Or At Least For People Who Feel Like Dummies When They See The Word 'Monad'"

Kirsten Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:59:18 EST 2006

On 12/11/06, Andrew Wagner <wagner.andrew at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, well I think we can all agree that such a book is a good idea. I
> suggest we take the discussion to some kind of collaboration tool.
> It's pretty hard to do just on this mailing list. There are a lot of
> options, such as finding a forum somewhere, creating a wiki book
> somewhere and having a mailing list too, using google's collaborative
> authoring tool, or whatever. Suggestions?

Yes, I think it's quite clear now that there's enough interest in
this, and we shouldn't get distracted by the licensing equivalent of
bikeshed-coloring. I should have enough web hosting space to set up a
wiki and a mailing list for discussion, so I'll go ahead and do that
sometime over the next couple of days, and follow up here.

Cheers,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten Chevalier* chevalier at alum.wellesley.edu *Often in error, never in doubt
"Science fiction is not predictive; it is descriptive."--Ursula K. Le Guin