Fwd: Re: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Writing "Haskell For Dummies Or At Least For People Who Feel Like Dummies When They See The Word 'Monad'"

Andrew Wagner wagner.andrew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:28:39 EST 2006

Ok, well I think we can all agree that such a book is a good idea. I
suggest we take the discussion to some kind of collaboration tool.
It's pretty hard to do just on this mailing list. There are a lot of
options, such as finding a forum somewhere, creating a wiki book
somewhere and having a mailing list too, using google's collaborative
authoring tool, or whatever. Suggestions?

Sorry, wasn't sure I had clearly expressed that it's possible to have
an "open" book end up as a dead-tree book.

Either way, I'm interested in helping.