[Haskell-cafe] Writing "Haskell For Dummies Or At Least For People Who Feel Like Dummies When They See The Word 'Monad'"

Matt Revelle mrevelle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 13:19:26 EST 2006

A quick search turned up Lulu (http://www.lulu.com/).

>From the Lulu site:
"Publish and sell easily within minutes.
No set-up fees. No minimum order.
Keep control of the rights.
Set your own price.
Each product is printed as it is ordered.
No excess inventory."

Looks like they offer hardcover and paperback and are fine with
"open-source" books.

More info at Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lulu.com