[Haskell-cafe] Writing "Haskell For Dummies Or At Least For People Who Feel Like Dummies When They See The Word 'Monad'"

Andrew Wagner wagner.andrew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 12:38:58 EST 2006

I think there are some great ideas here, and it would be a fantastic
project to do as a community, via a wikibook. I, for one, have been
studying haskell for several months, and am just starting to see a
little bit of light when it comes to monads. I think it would be
beneficial to work through a non-trivial construction of a new monad,
and the larger examples given would be good opportunities to do that.

Andrew