[Haskell-cafe] On improving libraries: wanted list

Donald Bruce Stewart dons at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sun Dec 10 19:52:48 EST 2006

With the upcoming hackathon[1], and its timely focus on real world
libraries, infrastructure and tools support, I've started a list of
truly missing libraries, for particular problem domains.

If you have a problem, for which you think there *should* be a Haskell
library, please add it to this page:

    http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Wanted_libraries

Or, if you see a 'missing' entry there, but happen to know of a real
library that solves the problem, add it to the list. If you feel
an existing library isn't suitable for a task, note this in the 'could
be improved section'.

A good constructive list here will help focus developer efforts, and
someone may just step up with the code!

-- Don

The future only happens if we write the code.

1. http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac_2007