[Haskell-cafe] Why Exotic Languages Are Not Mainstream

Clifford Beshers clifford.beshers at linspire.com
Fri Aug 11 16:07:54 EDT 2006

Neil Mitchell wrote:

> Just as a warning, I've been offline without a computer for a week,
> and have now entirely redesigned pretty much every aspect of Hoogle 3
> in preparation for Hoogle 4. Its all on paper for now, but in the very
> near future Hoogle will get completely rewritten :)

Excellent.  I see on your long term list an item for specifying module
names as input.  I don't suppose you plan to support something like
'Data.*' returning a list of all the modules at that level of the
hierarchy? Recently I've been wanting an interactive command for
browsing the module hierarchy.  Switching to a browser just isn't
cutting it anymore.